Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

​​​​​​​​​​​Report an Incident 

If you feel like you have been the victim of harassment, assault, exploitation, or discrimination you are encouraged to speak to College officials, such as the Human Resources Director, Vice-President of Student Affairs, Deans of Students, and other supervisors to make formal reports of incidents of sexual misconduct. If you submit a grievance, you have the right, and can expect, to have grievances taken seriously by MPCC when formally reported, and to have those incidents investigated and properly resolved through these procedures. Formal reporting still affords privacy to the reporter, and only a small group of officials who need to know will be told. Information will be shared as necessary with investigators, witnesses and the responding party. The circle of people with this knowledge will be kept as tight as possible to preserve your rights and privacy.  Additionally safe and anonymous reports, which do not trigger investigations, can be made on-line by using the form below. If you would like to keep the report anonymous, leave the name and contact information blank and just complete and submit the incident box.


Report an Incident


​​​Related Links

Options for Victims of Discrimination Harassment and Sexual Assault