About MPCC > Institutional Research and Planning
Institutional Research and Planning | About MPCC
The Mid-Plains Community College (MPCC) Office of Institutional Research and Planning (OIRP) serves in a supportive role for MPCC’s seven locations. Under the leadership of Tad Pfeifer, M.S., the team examines a wide range of data in order to translate it into information that stakeholders can use.
OIRP facts, figures, and reports cover a multitude of areas including admissions, financial aid, curriculum, enrollment management, staffing, student life, finance, facilities, athletics, and alumni relations.
If you have any further questions, comments, or suggestions for our site you may contact the Office of Institutional Research and Planning at the address below.
Mid-Plains Community College
Office of Institutional Research and Planning
1101 Halligan Dr.
North Platte, NE 69101
(800) 658-4308 or (308) 535-3600
The mission of the Office of Institutional Research and Planning is to provide accurate, timely, and relevant information and data analysis to internal and external constituents in order to promote quality educational opportunities for lifelong student learning.
Student Learning Outcomes
Student Learning Outcomes are the measures the institution uses as indicators of the effectiveness of the teaching and other institutional efforts toward student success at MPCC. Reports that contain outcome performance currently include the annual Completer Report, Assessment Bulletin, and Students’ Assessment of Instruction summaries.
These reports summarize the results from a surveys completed by graduates of Mid-Plains Community College and the graduates’ employers.
MPCC Assessment Bulletins
Students’ Assessment of Instruction Summaries
These reports summarize college-wide student ratings of instruction by term. They include both on campus and online results.
- 2013-14 Spring Course Evaluation Summary
- 2013-14 Fall Course Evaluation Summary
- 2012-13 Spring Course Evaluation Summary
- 2012-13 Fall Course Evaluation Summary
The information found in this report outlines the financial, instructional and physical condition of Mid-Plains Community College for 2012-2013.
This is a pamphlet that is updated yearly with financial statements, enrollment numbers and a variety of facts about the college.
Shaping Our Future 2012-2015:
This document reflects a new form of accreditation and is founded on the principles of continuous quality improvement and has been adopted by the Board of Governors to ensure that the College is sustaining a course of educational excellence.
- 2012-2015 Shaping Our Future
- 2009-2012 Shaping Our Future
- 2006-2009 Shaping Our Future
- 2004-2006 Shaping Our Future
- 2003-2004 Mid-Plains Community College Annual Report
- 2004-2005 Mid-Plains Community College Annual Report
- 2005-2006 Mid-Plains Community College Annual Report
- 2006-2007 Mid-Plains Community College Annual Report
- 2009-2010 Mid-Plains Community College Annual Report
- 2000-2011 Mid-Plains Community College Annual Report
The Trends and Statistics fact book provides essential data elements for making better decisions. The data pertains to such areas as demographics, education, economics, workforce, placement and technology. The goal of the fact book is to provide information which leads the college to examine internal and external environments, to provide information that drives strategic directions and institutional goals, and for the college to better align with institutional planning and decision-making. Sections of the fact book will be updated on the web throughout the year.
- Section 1: Area Population and Nebraska K-12 Education
- Section 2: Student Enrollment Data
- Section 3: Student Characteristics
- Section 4: Academics
- Section 5: Student Services
- Section 6: Student Success
- Section 7: Human Resources
- Section 9: Center for Enterprise
- Section 10: Institutional Advancement (Foundations/Grants)
- Section 11: Finances