Awards > Associate of Occupational Studies
Associate of Occupational Studies | Awards
The Corporate Academy Associate of Occupational Studies Degree is designed to combine customized training for a company’s success with college credit, enabling the student to earn the Corporate Academy Associate of Occupational Degree, Diploma and Certificate.
Training is customized to meet your company’s needs, and it is competency-and performance-based to deliver results. It is delivered in the location, at the time, and via methods that fit each company. Existing training programs can be incorporated into the Corporate Academy.
Degree requirements include:
- A minimum of 60 semester credit hours of coursework.
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0.
- The student must complete 30 semester credit hours or the last 15 semester credit hours required for graduation at MPCC.
- All required courses of a program must be completed, including a minimum of 15 semester hours of general education courses.
- All financial obligations to the college must be fulfilled.
- Student participation in the commencement exercises is required unless excused for a valid reason by the Dean of Student Life on each campus.
Commencement exercises are held each year at the close of the spring semester.