Don't just Transfer... Graduate!
MPCC’s Reverse Transfer Program can help you finish what you started at MPCC, even after you transfer on to a four-year institution. We understand that there are many reasons why you may have transferred on prior to completing your associate degree, but we want to ensure you earn credit where credit is due!
MPCC’s Reverse Transfer Program allows you to:
Transfer credits back to MPCC that were earned at a four-year institution
Apply those credits towards completion of a degree, diploma, or certificate at MPCC
Why Should Reverse Transfer Matter to You?
Completing your associate degree has many potential benefits:
Increase your value to employers
- Improve job prospects while you finish your bachelor’s degree
- Distinguish yourself from job seekers who haven’t completed a degree
Reduce amount of coursework needed at some four-year institutions
- Reduce the amount of coursework needed at your transfer institution
- Consult with your transfer institution for details on specific policies
Achieve a bachelor’s degree
- Increase probability of completing your bachelor’s degree
- Boost your earning potential
Do I Meet the Eligibility Criteria?
*Minimum number of credits required for degree completion may vary depending on specific degree requirements
- Must have completed at least 15 credit hours at MPCC *
- Must have minimum of 2.0 GPA
- Must have earned transfer credit at four-year institution with grade of “C” or higher
What are the Next Steps?
Complete an Official Transcript Request Form from your transfer institution
- Select your transfer institution from the links below
If your transfer institution is not listed, please contact the institution’s Records and Registration Department for details on how to request official transcripts.
Complete a request to have your OFFICIAL transcripts sent to:
Reverse Transfer Advisor
Mid-Plains Community College
1101 Halligan Dr
North Platte, NE 69101
Transfer Institutions List
Important to Note: Sending MPCC your transfer institution transcript does not guarantee that you will be granted a degree. The transcripts and coursework submitted will be evaluated by MPCC to determine whether or not a student has fulfilled the associate degree requirements as set forth by MPCC. The decision to grant a degree remains up to MPCC discretion and policy. In order to receive a degree, students must also submit a intent to graduate form through CampusWeb.
For more information about the Reverse Transfer Program contact us at