Campuses > Imperial
Imperial | Extended Campus
Imperial's Extended Campus provides a gateway to a college degree by providing:
- On-site transferable courses
- On-line and Distance Learning classes
- Customized training for business
- Community education classes for the lifelong learner
- Dual credit high school courses
- Career Academy: The Early College Experience
- Compass placement testing
- CNA, MA, EMT, CPR and health care training
- Proctoring On-line & Distance Learning exams
- Educational and financial aid advice
The Mid-Plains Community College and Chase County Schools have teamed up to create Campus Connections-a new program that provides a pathway for high school students to remain in high school for one additional year, take college-level courses and complete college credit at the same time they are finishing their high school studies. At the end of the Campus Connections program, you will receive both your high school diploma and an associate's degree from Mid-Plains Community College.
Students who attend Chase County Schools are eligible to participate. Generally, students enroll in the program during the spring of their junior year.
For additional information about Campus Connections, please click on the documents located below or contact the Imperial Campus offices.
Imperial Campus Coordinator
PO Box 148
Imperial, NE 69033
Imperial Extended Campus serves Chase, Dundy, and Perkins counties in southwest Nebraska, and the Holyoke, Colorado area. The Imperial classroom is equipped with wireless internet for on-line classes as well as GED/ABE computer assisted learning.