Using eAccounts offers a secure and easy way to transfer and deposit funds into a student's or employee's campus spending account. Don't risk loss or delay by mailing a check or cash. Funds are available immediately and all transactions are confirmed by email receipt.
With eAccounts, students, parents and college employees can:
- view account balances
- review transactions
- make deposits to their Mid-Plains Campus Cash account, accessible by their Campus Card
- monitor board plan usage
- freeze lost or stolen campus cards & reactivate when found
- submit a photo for their Campus Card
- update their profile information
The eAccounts platform is accessible by a desktop, tablet or mobile app. The first time funds are added to your Campus Cash account you need to use a browser-based option (desktop or tablet) through secure sign-on or by parents using the "Guest Deposit" feature on that desktop link. Guest deposits require knowledge of the student's school email account.
After a personal payment method is saved via browser access, additional deposits to a campus cash account can be made by using the eAccounts app on your mobile device.
1) Download the Transact eAccounts app
2) Search and select 'Mid-Plains Community College' from the list of schools. Once Mid-Plains is chosen your account will be set up and all branding will reference MPCC.
3) You are ready to use the app!