Human Resources > Employee Recognition
Employee Recognition | Human Resources
Mid-Plains Community College President's Appreciation Awards
Mid-Plains Community College is dedicated to recognizing our employees for outstanding contributions to the college and community through which they embody the "spirit" of Mid-Plains Community College.
The Mid-Plains Community College President's Appreciation Award was created for this purpose. Up to four individuals will be recipients of this award annually.
- Employees may be full- or part-time
- Employees must have completed one year of employment with MPCC
- Employees are eligible to receive the award once every three years
Employee must meet the following criteria and this criteria should be specifically addressed in the nomination:
- Demonstrates a positive attitude
- Supports change
- Promotes an "area" perspective with regard to work
- Works smart
- Is service centered
Any employee, student, or community member may nominate a full- or part-time employee of MPCC. Nominations are to be submitted using the following online nomination form.