Check out our job postings to see if we have a position for you!
Administrative positions are twelve-month positions and may begin immediately. Faculty positions are tenure track, begin with the fall term, and are on 175 day contracts with overload and summer teaching possible. Employees receive excellent retirement, sick leave, disability, health and life insurance benefits. Salary ranges will be based on position, education, and experience.
Application requirements differ per position. Please read posting to ensure all requirements are met prior to submitting, only complete application packets are eligible for consideration.
Click here to electronically submit application materials.
- Application for Employment
- Vice President of McCook Community College – REOPENED
- Adjunct Faculty Teaching Positions
- Theater/Speech Instructor – MCC
- Part-time Administrative Assistant – IMPERIAL
- Area Technology Specialist – MCC
- Golf Coach – MCC
- Seasonal Custodians – NPCC
- Full-time Welding Instructor – MCC
- Part-time Child Development Center Staff – MCC – NEW!
- Part-time Mathematics Instructors
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION
It is the policy of the Mid-Plains Community College Area not to discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, marital status, disability, or national or ethnic origin in its educational programs, admissions, policies, financial aid, or other school administered programs.