Valentine Extended Campus
Mid-Plains Community College
Valentine’s Extended Campus Provides:
- On-site, Online and Distance Learning Courses
- High School Dual Credit Courses
- Proctoring of Exams for Online & Distance Learning Courses
- Community Education Courses (non-credit)
- Health Care Training for CNA, MA, LPN, CPR, EMT and many others
- Compass Placement Testing
- A.S.E. Testing & Recertification
- Adult ABE/GED
- Educational Advice & Financial Aide Information
Parents, check with your college-bound high-school juniors and seniors to see about enrolling them for some of these required classes.
Contact 402-376-8033 or stop by 113 N Hall Street to register
Adult Education & GED
Earn your GED or brush up on academic skills for work or college placement.
Monday & Thursday
for more information contact Yvonne Greene – 402-376-8033
Dual Credit Classes (High School Students only)
Attention Parents of High School Students !!!!!!!!
Click on the Dual Credit PDF link for the Dual Credit Opportunities that are available to high school students.
Please contact the MPCC-Valentine Extended Campus or your High School Guidance Counselor for more information.
113 North Hall Street
Valentine, NE 69201