Grading Systems | Student Resources

  Official Grades

The instructor, at the conclusion of each term, assigns official course grades. Students go to CampusWeb to view their final grades. Access to grades and transcripts may be withheld if students have not met financial obligations to the college.

For more information, please contact us in the welcome centers of any Mid-Plains Community College location or call 800-658-4308.