Financial Services > Tuition Payment Options
Tuition Payment Options | Financial Services
Payment of tuition, student service fees, and room and board charges is due to the campus Student Accounts Office at the start of class.
The Business Office will mail statements once per month. Students who have been approved for financial aid by the Financial Aid Office may see estimated aid on their statements. If the estimated aid equals or exceeds the student charges, the student will not receive a paper statement and will not be required to make a payment at that time. If the charges exceed the amount of any estimated aid, the balance is due and payable when classes begin. Failure to receive a statement does not exempt you from making the required payment by the deadline. All billing information can be accessed online via the students CampusWeb account.
Unpaid student account balances that remain after classes are over will be at risk of being turned over to a collection agency.
The Board of Governors annually reviews and sets tuition and fee rates, which are subject to change. Non-payment of college charges can affect your enrollment status. You may pay your bill using the following methods:
- Login to your CampusWeb account at campus.mpcc.edu
- Pay by credit card or eCheck, no service fee is assessed
- You may make full or partial payments online
- In person only
- Make money order payable to MPCC
- Put your student ID number on your money order
- Make checks payable to MPCC
- Put your student ID number on your check
- Make sure to sign and date your check. A post-dated check will not be accepted.
- Stop payments on checks will not officially “drop” or “withdraw” you from classes. You will need to follow the procedures for dropping or withdrawing from classes.
- Insufficient fund checks will go directly to Checkmate and the student will be assessed a $33.00 fee plus the amount the check was written for.
- You may use VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit cards in person or by telephoning the Student Accounts Office at 308 535-3777, 308 535-3672, 308 345-8101 or 800 658-4308.
Internal Payment Plan
This payment plan has been established to allow you to divide your educational expenses into four monthly payments per semester, instead of paying the full amount due at the beginning of the semester. This plan will not be applicable to students who already have sufficient financial aid available. The determination of eligibility for this plan is within the sole discretion of MPCC. This payment plan can be used by students attending any Mid-Plains Community college location including online and dual credit courses in area high schools.
A $20.00 nonrefundable fee, payable at the time the plan is executed, is required. This payment plan may be used for the payment of tuition and fees, room and board. Payments will be paid in four (4) equal monthly installments.
For questions or more information about payment plans contact Student Accounts at 308-535-3777, 308-535-3672 or 308-345-8101.
It is the student’s responsibility to obtain our third party authorization form or bring a letter of intent at the time you register for classes.
- The form must state your name, social security number or student ID number, amount to be paid, billing address, and original signature of person(s) authorizing payment.
- The bookstore is an independent entity from the college and payments must be made directly to them by a separate purchase order, tuition assistance form, or letter of intent addressed to the Campus Bookstore.
- In the event the employer refuses to pay after the receipt of the bill, the student becomes immediately responsible for all charges.
- If there are any questions regarding this procedure, please contact the Student Accounts Office at 308 345-8101 or 308 535-3777.
Any student receiving any type of outside scholarship will need to furnish proof to the College that they are receiving additional funding. Please deliver this information to the Financial Aid or Student Accounts office.