You will find living on campus at Mid-Plains Community College to be one of the most exciting and rewarding aspects of your collegiate experience. A residence hall is more than just a place to sleep. In fact, the essence of living in a residence hall really has nothing to do with the building, and everything to do with relationships. A residence hall is meeting new friends and broadening horizons. It is experiencing living with people from different countries and backgrounds. It is learning how to live in a community with others. Ultimately, it is learning how to really care about those with whom you live.
MPCC Residence Life opportunities and you!
- Educational programs - right in your residence hall.
- Intentional learning programs - to learn more about yourself and others.
- Social and cultural activities - to make friends and expand your horizons.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Convenient access to the resources on campus - just a short walk to the library, Student Union, gym & fitness workout rooms, and your classroom buildings.
- A sense of community - with your hall mates and friends across campus.
Research shows that students who live on campus enjoy their college experience more and are more likely to graduate than students who don’t.
Every Location Offers
- Lounges with tv and couches
- Recreational area (ping-pong, pool, foosball)
- Free cable and wi-fi internet
- Computer lab
- Free parking!
- Free Laundry
- Convenient dining options
What to Bring
Here are some recommended items to help furnish your room. You may want to talk to your roommate to avoid duplicating items.
- Twin XL bedding
- Mini-fridge (Brooks Hall)
- Personal Toiletries
Applying for Housing
The housing application opens in April for new students and is completed through your Campus Web account. Space is limited and will be assigned to students based on the date MPCC receives the housing application and deposit. Students must be enrolled in 9 credit hours or more for each semester they will be living on campus.
Steps to Apply:
- Apply for Admission to MPCC
- Complete Housing Contract
- Pay $200 housing deposit