Taking Online Courses and earning a degree requires personal commitment. At Mid-Plains Community College we understand the needs of adult students. Through MPCC Online-Learning, we offer online programs that are highly accessible, flexible, and suited to your lifestyle.
MPCC Online is designed to help you reach your goals. You'll benefit from:
- Your own personal education adviser to help you through the application and enrollment process.
- Once you are enrolled, an academic and career adviser will assist in mapping out your educational and career path.
- A dedicated faculty, experts in their respective fields, who combine the best academic training with real-world experience.
- Community and online resources, with access to online libraries, as well as lots of opportunities to interact in one-on-one or group discussions with faculty members and classmates.
- Easy-to-use, state-of-the-art technology that allows you to complete academic work from anywhere in the world.
- User support by phone or e-mail.
- Financial aid opportunities that make it possible for you to earn a quality degree.
- Enjoy the convenience of learning from home.
- Interact with peers from all over the country.
- Schedule your learning around your activities and your time.
Check the current semester Online Class Schedule for program courses.
MPCC Online Degrees
Students may complete the following degrees completely online.
Academic Transfer Online:
- Associate of Arts Degree - (Academic Transfer)
MPCC's Associate of Arts Online degree is accredited by the North Central Association of the Higher Learning Commission.
Associate of Applied Science Degree:
- Associate of Applied Science Degree - Business Administration
For more information about MPCC's online courses, as well as traditional and distance learning classes, log on to www.mpcc.edu or call (308) 535-3609.
With some restrictions, previously completed classes from prior schools may be utilized in the completion of the online program. An evaluation may be complete and final degree requirements will be determined by the Mid-Plains Community College Registrar.