MPCC Campus Card
The only card you need to carry on campus!
The Mid-Plains Campus Card is the new, official, multifunction identification card for the McCook, North Platte, Broken Bow, Imperial, Ogallala and Valentine campuses.
Use your Mid-Plains Campus Card for:
- Identification & access to essential services
- Check out books at the library
- Swipe to use Meal Plan and Flex Dollars
- Make purchases with Mid-Plains Campus Cash
- Skip the line with our mobile ordering MPCC Dine-Out app
Be sure to carry your card at all times when on campus!
Get Your Campus Card
For Students Living On-Campus:
Must submit a photo 5 days prior to move-in day. If your online photo submission is not received in time, you will need to visit the card office in Learning Commons once you arrive.
For Students Living Off-Campus:
Allow 24-hours after submitting your online photo before visiting the card office in Learning Commons to pick it up. If you are attending an orientation and have submitted your online photo 24-hours in advance, your Mid-Plains Campus Card will be available for pickup that day.
Please allow one business day after submitting your online photo before contacting card services at Learning Commons in McCook or North Platte to pick it up. Employees working from a community campus can contact card services to arrange for their campus card to be sent to a community campus location.
Our Campus Currency
Add value to your pre-paid spending on your Mid-Plains Campus Card!
There are no fees to add value or use the account, and balances roll over each semester and year!
Anyone can add value to a card! So moms, dads, and grandparents can brighten up their
student’s day with a little campus cash!
Click to access your eAccount
Click sign in. If on-campus, this link is connected via Single Sign-on and will direct you to the next step. If off-campus it will prompt for your campus email and password.
- Type them and click NEXT
- Click Profile on the upper blue banner
- Within the section, Personal Information near the top is a link to Submit a new photo
- Agree to the terms
- Click the cloud to upload your photo
- Select Photo that meets our guidelines and submit*
*It may say that your photo is declined and does not meet the requirements. Please do not submit a second photo until you are contacted by a card services staff member from the Learning Commons.
Please keep an eye on your junk mail for approval of your photos.
If you receive an error message related to either your college email or your account not being registered and cannot submit a photo, please contact the college’s IT Services helpdesk at 308-535-3617 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mid-Plains Campus Cash is a prepaid spending account tied to the Mid-Plains Campus Card offering students, employees and associates of the college a safe and convenient way to make cashless purchases while on campus. There are no fees to add value or use your account and balances carry over each semester and year! Adding funds to your account also allows purchases from your Campus Cash to become sales-tax exempt at the dining hall registers.
Student Printing Information
Mid-Plains Community College will preload value to every student's card with Print
Credit which will reset each semester.
Part-time/Full-time Students | $20/semester
Nursing Students | $30/semester
*Allow one business day after receiving your campus card for funds to be available for use.
Students can add additional funds (which do not reset/expire to their Mid-Plains Campus Cash account.
Employee Personal Printing Information
Employees wanting to use college printers and copiers for personal print or copy needs now have an option to pay for these directly thru the printing software by using money they've added to their Campus Cash account. The payment for these by cash at the business office will be discontinued.
- All employees will now see a personal print option above the default option to charge
printing to a specific cost center's budget.
- Simply change the toggle to print for personal needs and the next print job will revert
to the default of a shared account.
- You will see the deduction in your Campus Cash account identified as Papercut.
- If your campus cash account does not have enough funds to complete the transaction
the print job will tell you so and not proceed.
- You can use the eAccounts app or login to eAccounts from your computer to add funds,
which become immediately available, to resend your personal print job request.
- Rates for personal printing are:
- .04/page for black and white copies
- .10/page for color copies
- There is no charge assessed for scanning documents.
Using eAccounts offers a secure and easy way to transfer and deposit funds into a student's or employee's campus spending account. Don't risk loss or delay by mailing a check or cash. Funds are available immediately and all transactions are confirmed by email receipt.
With eAccounts, students, parents and college employees can:
- view account balances
- review transactions
- make deposits to their Mid-Plains Campus Cash account, accessible by their Campus Card
- monitor board plan usage
- freeze lost or stolen campus cards & reactivate when found
- submit a photo for their Campus Card
- update their profile information
The eAccounts platform is accessible by a desktop, tablet or mobile app. The first
time funds are added to your Campus Cash account you need to use a browser-based option
(desktop or tablet) through secure sign-on or by parents using the "Guest Deposit"
feature on that desktop link. Guest deposits require knowledge of the student's school
After a personal payment method is saved via browser access, additional deposits to a campus cash account can be made by using the eAccounts app on your mobile device.
Download the Transact eAccounts app
2) Search and select 'Mid-Plains Community College' from the list of schools. Once Mid-Plains is chosen your account will be set up and all branding will reference MPCC.
3) You are ready to use the app!
The MPCC Dine-Out app gives you the ability to order directly from the app and pay
with your Mid-Plains Campus Card, your meal plan or dining dollars (for students living
on campus), or a debit/credit card of your choice. Ordering ahead allows you eat-in or
pickup options that fit your needs.
Students, faculty and staff will not be charged sales tax on purchases made with their Campus Card at the three campus dining locations. Purchases made with another payment option will be charged sales tax.
Notifications on the progress of your order will be sent through the app, once you have completed the ordering process.
Download the MPCC Dine-Out app today!
App download instructions:
1) Download the Transact Mobile Order app
2) Create your account
3) Search and select "MPCC Dine Out" from the list of schools. Apple users have the ability to switch to our app logo, once they have chosen MPCC.
4) You are ready to order!
Tips for best navigation with the app:
Be sure you save a payment method before you place your first order.
- Meal plans or your Campus Cash account can be set as your first choice payment method
- Adding a debit/credit card as backup is helpful if your Campus Cash account runs low on funds
Order for immediate pickup or schedule your order for same day pickup at a time you designate (based on the dining hall's operating hours)
- Dining hall hours are listed on the Fresh Ideas website link found on the home page of the app.
Notifications about the progress of your order will be sent through the app once you
have completed the ordering process.
Update your cell phone settings to allow notifications for the mobile app to your phone's home page to be sure you don't miss order status updates if you close the app while waiting.