- Deadline is March 1 prior to fall semester of any academic year.
- Subsequent Applications filed in any academic year for Spring Semester must be received by December 1.
- Applications will be accepted after March 1 and before August 1, and academic year scholarships may be awarded if funds are available.
Advanced Studies Center Students
- Applications are received on an ongoing basis.
- You must complete every line of this application and attach all General Scholarship Requirements listed below:
General Scholarship Requirements:
- McCook College Foundation scholarship application form and essay must be completed.
- Admissions application must be complete.
- Official copy of your high school transcript, or most recent college grade transcript, or a copy of your GED scores are required and must be attached to the application and essay when submitted.
- Advanced studies center applicants must provide written confirmation of acceptance into an institution’s degree program, a degree course outline including credit hours, official college transcript, and be available for an interview with the foundation’s student financial aid committee.
Students awarded scholarships and/or loans must commence enrollment corresponding to the MCC start date declared on their scholarship application or any approved Advanced Studies program, and maintain continuous enrollment. If award recipients do not commence when declared, they will forfeit any and all awards and must reapply. There will be no carry over of awarded funds if enrollment is interrupted or discontinued and then recommenced.
At the end of the each semester, a student must have a 2.5 GPA for that semester in order to continue to be eligible for continuation of any scholarship award.
Enrollment for scholarship eligibility is a minimum of 6 credit hours for Part-Time and 12 credit hours for Full-Time.
Scholarships may be awarded for your sophomore year. Returning students must contact the McCook College Foundation at the beginning of the Spring Semester of any academic year to make further scholarship application.
Any student awarded a Volentine Advanced Studies Scholarship must maintain a 2.5 GPA at all times in order to receive scholarship funds.
All scholarship payments are paid each semester and made directly by the Foundation to McCook Community College with the exception of Volentine Advanced Studies Scholarships which will be paid directly to the recipient’s college of choice in two installment payments, one after successful completion of one-half of the degree credit hours, and the second upon successful completion of all degree program requirements.
|APPLICATION||ESSAY APPLICATION||Advanced Studies Application|