Accounting is one of areas of emphasis Mid-Plains Community College offers as a part of an Associate of Applied Science degree in Business. Reasons to enroll in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting include:
- Small classes - One on one attention.
- Preparation for employment in entry-level accounting positions.
- A first step toward earning a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Credits earned at MPCC will transfer to a four-year college or university.
- You will build foundation skills in math, business, and accounting principles.
AAS: $7,080 - $7.434; Certificate: $1,888 - $2,124
Employment opportunities with this degree may include the following:
- Accounting and auditing clerks
- Billing and account collectors
- Statement clerks
- Credit authorizers
- New account and payroll clerks
The following courses will transfer to a four-year college or university:
ACCT 1200: Principles of Accounting I
ACCT 1210: Principles of Accounting II