Transfer Students

Transfer Student is a high school graduate or person who has received a General Education Diploma, who has coursework (a transcript) from an accredited post-secondary educational institution other than their current school.

Whether you are thinking about transferring to Mid-Plains Community College from another accredited institution or transferring your Mid-Plains Community College credits to another accredited institution, MPCC will make the process smooth and simple.

If you are interested in transferring to or from a Nebraska institution, check out the Nebraska transfer equivalencies.

Choose which transfer option you are interested in exploring.

Transfer to MPCC Transfer From MPCC