Transfer from MPCC

MPCC offers Associate of Arts, Science and General Studies degrees designed to transfer to four-year colleges and universities. You are encouraged to work with your advisor each term to select courses that are most likely to transfer to your four-year college of choice. Most colleges only accept classes with a grade of “C” or better and will not transfer in more than 66 credits from a two-year college.

Our partnerships with Bellevue University and Chadron State allow a seamless transition into their respective upper-level educational degree opportunities. Chadron State College has offices in both McCook and North Platte, and Bellevue University in McCook, North Platte, and Broken Bow. Other established academic transfer programs are listed below.

Academic Transfer Programs

American Public University

Nebraska Methodist College

Bellevue University

Nebraska Wesleyan University

Bryan LGH

Peru State College

Chadron State College

University of Nebraska at Kearney

Clarkson College

University of Nebraska-Lincoln

Concordia University

University of Nebraska at Omaha

Doane University

University of Phoenix

Fort Hays State University

University of Wyoming

Hastings College

Wayne State College

Midland University

Western Governors University


Official Transcripts:

Submit your official transcript request(s) online via, MPCC's secure transcript provider.

The first time you visit this site, you will need to create an identity, using the "Register with" link within the "Sign Up" portion of the page. If you created a identity while attending high school in Nebraska or during a previous visit to this site, simply login using the "Sign In" portion of the page. If you experience any difficulty submitting your online transcript request, please contact Registration & Records through any of the means listed at the bottom of this page.

The cost of MPCC transcripts depends upon the mode of delivery. Electronic delivery to participating institutions is $4.00 per copy; paper delivery is $6.50 per copy. Payment is made with credit or debit card as part of the transcript request process.