Welding Technology is a program that leads to a diploma or Associate of Applied Science Degree for employment opportunities in the welding/machine shop field.
Students may enter at different stages of readiness and progress according to his/her abilities and efforts. Students will be assessed and evaluated as they complete each measurable performance objective. Upon completion of a set of prescribed technical competencies, students will be able to perform skills necessary to be successfully employed at the entry-level or above with a selected occupation.
Graduate with little to no college debt, with the assistance of these program-based scholarships:
Applied Technologies Student
- NPCC Foundation Dorothy Yont Scholarship
- NPCC Foundation Sorenson Technical Scholarship
- NPCC Foundation Technical Faculty Scholarship
- NPCC Foundation John & Mary Hunter Technical Scholarship
Other scholarships are available. Ask your enrollment counselor for details.
* Scholarship awards vary from $500-$2,000 per year.