Giving FAQs

Is my gift tax deductible?

The North Platte Community College Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation. Please contact the Advancement Office for the tax identification number for tax or transfer purposes. 

All gifts to the Foundation qualify for the maximum allowable deduction under the law. Donors should consult their tax counsel to determine the tax deductibility of any gift as it relates to their personal situation. 

How do I make a gift of stocks, bonds or mutual funds?  

To make gifts of securities to the NPCC Foundation please contact the Advancement Office to assist with the process. 

How do I give by check?

Checks may be written to the “North Platte Community College Foundation” and mailed to:  

North Platte Community College Foundation  
601 W State Farm Road
North Platte, NE 69101