NPCC automotive students become ASE certified
North Platte Community College’s second-year automotive students are now entry-level certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE).
ASE Entry-Level Certification tests indicate an individual’s knowledge-based readiness for the workforce and are the first step in building career credentials as an automotive service professional.
Students were tested for and received certifications in the following areas:
- Automatic Transmission/Transaxle
- Automobile Service Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Systems
- Engine Performance
- Engine Repair
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Maintenance and Light Repair
- Manual Drive Train and Axles
- Suspension and Steering
Pictured left to right are automotive students: Eduardo Utrera, of Coazad, Ethan Sohrweid, of Ord, Brandon Eller, of North Platte, Kyle Hort, of Elwood and Luis Gonzalez, of Imperial.